Rabu, 15 April 2020

My Man -One day-

I've met someone who change me to a better person in a very short time. He shows the effort that I never ask. Trying hard to understand me, care 'bout me and love me for me.
I've doubt 'bout all this things. Afraid that I'll hurt again. Taking sometimes to accept him in my life. But deep inside, for the first time in forever I picture my future where he is there, together with me living this life beautifully.
Hopefully.. one day I'll address him as my MAN..

1. A MAN takes responsibility for his actions, a BOY makes excuses for his actions.
2. A MAN lifts you up with you’re feeling down, a BOY kicks you while you’re down.
3. A MAN tells you he loves you and backs it up with his actions, A BOY tells you he loves you
4. A MAN makes you want to be a better person because you have so much genuine respect for him, A BOY makes you feel like you’re not good enough.
5. A MAN is not threatened by your success, but proud of it, and inspired by it, A BOY makes you feel like you need to downplay your accomplishments so as not to embarrass him.
6. A MAN expresses his true feelings and shows his emotions, a BOY hides his feelings and tries to be “tough”
7.  A MAN is protective, A BOY is possessive.
8. A MAN always tells the truth, a BOY lies, cheats, and deceives.
9. A BOY plays games, a MAN doesn’t have that kind of time.
10. A MAN sticks to his word, a BOY breaks promises.
11.  A MAN is not afraid to challenge you, because he knows what you’re capable of, A BOY underestimates you.
12. A MAN has respect, a BOY doesn’t really understand the true meanings of that word.
13. A MAN has a vision and sets goals, a BOY can’t see past tomorrow.
14. A MAN explains himself if he has a change of a heart, a BOY just walks away.
15. A BOY speaks, a MAN acts.
16. A MAN sees what he wants and earns it, a BOY sees what he wants and tries to take it.
17. A MAN does what needs to be done, a BOY does what he wants to be done.
18. A BOY plays house, a MAN makes a home.
19. A MAN is confident in himself, a BOY is cocky.
20.  A MAN will be interested in your life because he cares about you and wants to understand you more deeply as a person, A BOY will be interested in your life for as long as he can get something out of it.
21. A MAN knows that a relationship means the two of you are providing equally for each other,  BOY thinks he must provide for you. 
22. A MAN appreciates your physical beauty, but is most attracted to your personality, A BOY is only interested in beauty. 
23. A MAN always makes time for you, while also making sure he has a life outside your relationship, A BOY is either needy or impossible to get hold of. 
24. A MAN understands the concept of being rational and having priorities, A BOY makes rash decisions based on his immediate desires. 
25. A MAN needs you because he believes his life is better with you in it,  BOY needs you because of his fragile self-esteem.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan